Line 6 DT25 Combo
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Line 6 DT25 - Powered By Bogner
The powerful combination of reconfigurable analog components and HD modeling allows the DT25 amp to be four boutique tube amps in one capable of producing stunning American cleans, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Selectable operating class, power tube mode and four Voicings (which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling) can dial in classic vintage tones or be shaped into highly customized originals – and each one drips with boutique tone and touch-response.
The DT25 amp gets to the point. It's a simple, two-channel amp with a streamlined front panel. But if you connect a POD® HD multi-effect pedal or POD® HD Pro multi-effect rack to this little monster the two integrate to become a boutique tube amp factory!
Connected via exclusive L6 LINK™ technology, the DT25 amp and POD® multi-effect rewrite the traditional amp/multi-effect paradigm and introduce powerful new concepts in control and customization. Add effects, additional amp voicings, foot control and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers). DT25 is the perfect pairing for POD HD multi-effects. The days of plugging a POD® into the front of an amp are over!
The Voicing switch is the heart of DT25 amp. It conjures the characteristic tone, feel and response that are at the heart of four celebrated amp voicings: American clean, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Different negative feedback loop topologies pair with HD preamp and tone stack modeling to produce the perfect tonal springboards for you to craft your perfect tones.
Line 6 DT25 Combo Specs
- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- Reconfigurable analog components for each channel
- Selectable operating class (lass AB/25 watts/fixed bias or Class A/10 watts/cathode biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (pentode or triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling):
- Classic American—clean/tight NFL
- British Crunch—medium NFL
- Class A Chime—zero NFL
- Modern, High-Gain—resonant NFL
- (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
- Custom Celestion® G12H90 speaker
- 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
- Series effects loop
- Intuitive, 2-channel design
- Back-lit front panel
- HD preamp and tone stack modeling technology
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Cabinet-simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects DT25 to POD HD
- DT25 v2.0 firmware expands the HD preamp count from four to 30, lets you configure your own custom voicings, and more
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.