ZT Lunchbox - The World's Smallest Stage Amp!
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
ZT's highly acclaimed original new-concept amp is used by professionals for live performance, backstage, and studio recording. Less than 10 pounds with enough power for any gig. Use solo or power an external cabinet. Some of the music industry's top professionals have been using the ZT Lunchbox amp since it was introduced in 2009, and the list keeps growing. This amp is a true breakthrough!
- Ambience effect (open-back cabinet simulation)
- Variable Headphone/DI Output
- Custom Ultra-High Performance 6.5" Speaker, Switchable
- External Speaker Output (8 ohms min.)
- Aux Input on 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Voltage switch 115V/230V
- 200W Class A/B Power Amplifier
- Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness
- Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability
- Proprietary dynamic tone shaping
- Vintage modeled tone stack
- Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply
- Sealed-box speaker tuning
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.