Shure BETA-56A Supercardioid Swivel-Mount Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Here’s the Shure Beta 56A professional microphone that has a frequency response specifically designed for drums and instruments. This Shure microphone provides relatively high gain and rejection of unwanted noise elements with the help of exceptionally uniform super cardioid pickup pattern. With the help of a built-in locking stand adapter, this Shure professional microphone is secured even if it is struck by a drumstick. The Shure Beta 56A professional microphone is ideal for close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, amplified instruments, and horns with studio quality sound
- Built–in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern
Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Frequency Response
50 to 16,000 Hz
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.