Shure Beta98AMP/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone.
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The Shure BETA®98AMP is a precision-engineered miniature cardioid condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. Features an integrated XLR preamplifier with a flexible gooseneck and the A75M Universal Microphone Mount for accurate placement in any configuration of toms, snares, or percussion. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback, off-axis rejection of unwanted noise, and high maximum sound pressure level (SPL).
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustment
- Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount with quick release, for versatile and secure instrument and/or stand mounting
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zipper pouch
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.