Shure PG81-LC Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
$ 124.00 $ 155.00
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
A sensitive, flat response condenser microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
- Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern
Cardioid (unidirectional), symmetrical about axis
- Frequency Response
40 to 18,000 Hz
- Phantom Power Required?
Supply Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc, Current Drain: 2.0 mA max at 52 Vdc, Maximum External Voltage Applied to Pins 2 and 3 with respect to Pin 1: +52 Vdc, Reverse polarity protected to: 100 Vdc
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.