Samson VR88 Ribbon Microphone
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
• Low mass, 2.5-micron aluminum ribbon microphone
• Ideal for miking soft, delicate sounds or warming up digital recordings
• Strong neodymium magnets, precision electronics provide increased sensitivity, low self-noise
• Bidirectional (figure-8) pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
• Smooth, extended frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
• Handles high SPLs of up to 135dB
• FET amplifier and transformer provide increased output, stabilized source impedance for compatibility with any mic preamp
• Rugged die-cast construction
• Includes shockmount and carry case
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.