Audio-Technica ATW-1311 System 10 Digital Wireless Dual Bodypack System
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The System 10 PRO ATW-1311 from Audio-Technica is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless microphone system that operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band and is used to capture audio for applications such as live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more.
The System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis that allows you to mount one or two receiver units, however the receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using a RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels.
In addition, other features include an easy-to-read display on each transmitter and receiver unit for quick setup, clear and natural-quality sound, and three levels of diversity, namely frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit, thus to help maximize signal integrity.
The System 10 PRO Rack-Mount system includes one ATW-RC13 receiver chassis with rack-mount adapters, two ATW-RU13 receiver units with corresponding AT8690 receiver unit mounting brackets, one RJ12 cable, one AC adapter, and two ATW-T1001 bodypack transmitters.
- System 10 PRO ATW-RC13 Rack-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)r
- 2 x ATW-RU13 System 10 PRO Receiver Unit (2.4 GHz)
- 2 x ATW-T1001 System 10 Digital UniPak Transmitter
ATW-T1001 System 10 Digital UniPak Transmitter Features:
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Power/Mute/Battery indicator shows operation status and lets you know when batteries are low, dead or installed incorrectly
- Permanently-attached transmitter antenna
- Transmitter pairing switch and system ID display for pairing a transmitter with a receiver
- High-impedance input for instruments and low-impedance input with bias connection for microphones
- Microphone/Instrument level control with included screwdriver for adjusting the input level
- Power/Mute button allows toggling between muted and unmuted operation via a single touch
- Audio-Technica microphones and cables are available (sold separately), pre-terminated with a UniPak input connector
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.