Shure BLX14R/W93-H9 Rackmountable Wireless Lavalier Clip-On Mic System Omni-Directional H9 Band (512-542MHz)
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. Rack mount kit included.
Includes BLX4R Single Channel, Rack Mount Wireless Receiver, BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter, WL93 Wireless Micro-Miniature Lavalier Microphone, Power Supply, 2 AA Batteries and User Guide.
Shure BLX14R/W93-H9 Features:
- BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Tactile on and off switch
- Adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2x AA batteries included)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED:
- Green: “Ready”
- Rapidly Flashing Red: “Controls Locked”
- Solid Red: “Battery Power Low” (less than1 hour remaining)
- Flashing Red/Power Down: “Batteries Dead” (replace batteries to re-power transmitter)
- BLX4R Single Channel Rackmount Reciever:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rugged metal construction, rack mount hardware included
Shure BLX14R/W93-H9 Specifications:
- Operating Range: 300 ft (91 m) line of sight (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524 – 865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50 – 15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) – +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements:
- BLX1: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries (included)
- BLX4R: 12 – 18 V DC at 260 mA, supplied by external power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.