Sennheiser EW135-G3 Wireless Handheld Mic System - Band G (566-608 MHz)
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
You can depend on a great performance with the ew 135 G3 vocal system. Handheld wireless system featuring the SKM 100 G3 equipped with the famed e835 cardioid dynamic capsule. Includes mic clip and EM100 rack-mountable True Diversity receiver with intuitive scan, and sync functions that ensure trouble-free operation.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
|ew 135 G3 Specifications|
|Dimensions||Receiver: 212 x 202 x 43 mm|
|Transmitter: d= 50 mm, l= 265 mm|
|Frequency response (microphone)||80.....18000 Hz|
|Audio-XLR connector||6,3 mm|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||154 dB(SPL) max.|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,9 %|
|Weight||Receiver: 900 g|
|Transmitter: 450 g|
|AF sensitivity||2,1 mV/Pa|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 110 dB(A)|
|RF frequency range||516 ..... 865 MHz|
|RF output power||30 mW|
|Switching bandwidth||42 MHz|
|Peak deviation||+/- 48 kHz|
|In compliance with||ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC|
|Operating time||Transmitter: >8 h|
|Antenna connector||2 BNC, 50 Ohm|
|Audio output level (balanced)||XLR: +18 dBu max|
|Audio output level (unbalanced)||Jack: +10 dBu max|
What's in the box?
- (1) EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- (1) SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- (1) MZQ 1 microphone clip
- (1) NT 2 power supply unit
- (2) antennas
- (2) stacking elements
- (2) AA batteries
- Operating instructions
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.