Sennheiser EW172-G3 Wireless Guitar or Instrument System - A Band (518-558 MHz)
$ 499.95 $ 749.00
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
You have worked hard to get your guitar tone, now retain that great tone but go wireless. The system's new cable emulator feature allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable. Another great new feature for guitarists is the built-in guitar tuner, right on the display. A built in 5 band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound even further. Bass players in particular will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response: it starts at a thundering 25 Hz, which will especially please players with 5 string bass guitars. - Plug in and play!
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode and guitar tuner
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
|ew 172 G3 Specifications|
|Dimensions||Receiver: 212 x 202 x 43 mm|
|Transmitter: 82 x 64 x 24 mm|
|Audio-XLR connector||6,3 mm|
|Frequency response||25...18.000 Hz|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,9 %|
|Weight||Receiver: 900 g|
|Transmitter: ~ 160 g|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 110 dB(A)|
|RF frequency range||516..... 865 MHz|
|RF output power||30 mW|
|Switching bandwidth||42 MHz|
|Peak deviation||+/- 48 kHz|
|In compliance with||ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC|
|Operating time||Transmitter: typ. 8 h|
|Antenna connector||2 BNC, 50 Ohm|
|Input voltage range||3,0 V eff line|
|Audio output level (balanced)||XLR: +18 dBu max|
|Audio output level (unbalanced)||Jack: +12 dBu max|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.