Shure P2TR215CL-H2 Wireless Monitoring System w/ SE215-CL Earphones - Band H2, 518.750-553-250MHz
$ 599.00 $ 749.00
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
PSM®200 Personal Monitor Systems are an affordable alternative to floor wedges for entry-level performers looking to transition to in-ear monitoring.
- P2R hybrid bodypack receiver
- P2T wireless TransMixer
- SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones
- power supply
- rackmount kit
- 9V battery
- zipper bag
- user guide
- Key Features: Operates as a wired or wireless bodypack, or both simultaneously
- Other Features: Frequency locator, Built-in headphone limiter, Integrated cable management, High-impact plastic chassis, 1/4" Line input jack with high/low gain switch
- Operating Controls: Volume knob, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Power, RF reception, Frequency, Limiter, Low battery
- Key Features: Built-in audio limiter, Front mounted antenna, Two mic/line input channels for mix control, 1/2 Rack space
- Operating Controls: Input level control, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Tri-color input level, Frequency
- Inputs: Two Mic/line, XLR-1/4 in. combo input channels
- Outputs: Two XLR split outputs
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar® reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
107 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Range
22Hz – 17.5kHz
- Cable Style
64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Available in Clear or Translucent Black
- Speaker Type
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.