Shure P3R-J13 PSM300 Wireless Bodypack Receiver Plastic
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
P3R lets you use MixMode® to customize the mono blend from two channels of audio, or select stereo mode and adjust the left / right balance as desired.
- Works with PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor System
- Offers up to 6 hours of continuous operation with 2 AA batteries
- Includes P3R, 2 AA batteries, zipper bag, and user guide
With its slim, lightweight, durable design, the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage, with up to 300 feet (90 meters) of range. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix.
- One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left / right balance
- Volume knob and mix control are easy to adjust
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.