Elite Core EC-PROCAT5E-RR-25 Pro CAT5E Cable RJ45-RJ45 25'
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Rugged Cat5e encased in a thick PVC outerjacket for added durability and terminated with equally rugged Neutrik® EtherCon® Series RJ 45 Connectors.
- Stranded conductors for patching up to 66 ft.
- Perfect for portable, permanent, or live audio/data environments including connectivity between digital audio equipment such as digital snakes, consoles, amps, etc
- Intended for physically abusive or questionable environments.
- Can support IEEE 802.3 standards with data rates up to 1000Mbps, and Firewire 1394b - 2002 implementations for Firewire using 5e cabling.
- Sturdy PVC outer jacket with O.D. of 0.34" -4 pair 24 AWG (7/32) TC UTP -ETL Verified to category 5e -8 dB Minimum
- Improvement in Near End Crosstalk vs standard Category 5, 5 db better than category 5e NEXT
- Enhanced Performance Parameters
- All electrical characteristics proven to exceed TIA/EIA 568-B Category 5 Requirements: Near End Crosstalk, Characteristic Impedance, RL, Attenuationa and Delay Skew.
- Exceeds Category 5e requirements: Power Sum NEXT, and Far END Crosstalk - ELFLEX and PS-ELFEXT EtherCon Connectors
- Rugged RJ45 data connectors provide solutions for data transfer in harsh and demanding applications
- Receptacles comply with Class D according to TIA/EIA 586B and ISO/IEC 1801 standards
- Applicable for Ethernet networking in audio, commercial, entertainment, live stage production, DMX lighting protocols, industrial and outdoor internet access environments
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.