Hubbell 5266 AC Male Edison Plug 15 Amp - Black
$ 9.99 $ 11.99
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
- Poles and Wires:
- 2 Pole, 3-Wire Grounding
- Plug/Connector Grade:
- Entertainment Series Black
- NEMA No.
- Cord Dia.
- .230"-.720" (5.8-18.3)
- 2 Pole, 3 Wire, Grounding
- UL Listed to UL498 File E1706, CSA Certified to C22.2 No. 42 File 280
- IP Suitability:
- Housing Material:
- Blade Holder Material:
- Retainer Material:
- Cord Clamp Material:
- Contact Blades Material:
- .060" (1.5) Brass
- Ground Contact Blade Material:
- .040" (1.0) Copper Alloy
- Terminal Screw Material:
- #8-32 Brass /Ni plated for neutral
- Ground Screw Material:
- #8-32 Brass, Multiple Drive (Green)
- Dielectric Voltage:
- Withstands 2,000V minimum.
- Current Interrupting:
- Certified for current interrupting at full rated current.
- Temperature Rise:
- Max 30°C temperature rise at full rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current at a power factor of 75%
- Terminal Identification:
- Terminals identified in accordance with UL498 (Brass, White, Green)
- Terminal Accommodation:
- #18-#10 AWG copper stranded conductor
- Product Identification:
- Ratings are a permanent part of the device.
- UL 94 HB or better
- Operating Temperatures:
- Maximum continuous 75°C, minimum -40°C (w/o impact)
- UPC Number:
- Weight in LBs:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.