MARTIN PRO MP-M-PLAY
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Martin M-Play uses M-PC as software that will run on a Windows PC and can be downloaded here.
Fully compatible with all M-Series consoles and M-PC software, Martin M-Play is a plug-and-play solution with an innovative control surface like no other lighting console.
Featuring a truly innovative control surface with 12 touch faders that let you control playbacks, while 48 velocity-controlled pads let you access playbacks and any function key. Martin M-Play comes with one DMX 512 universe for direct control of any compatible DMX device.
Martin M-Touch Features:
- 12 Force Fade for playback control with LED visual feedback
- 24 Playback Force Touch velocity pad
- 24 Playback Force Touch velocity pad, function keys or numerical keypad emulation
- Dual bank system (2 X 24) with 2 selectors and 3 digits bank indicator
- Dedicated Beat trigger button
- Select, Snap, Release, Pause and Main Go touch buttons.
- Use as extra playback wing on any M-Series console
Martin M-Touch Specifications:
- Length: 394 mm (15.5 in.)Width: 219 mm (8.6 in.)Height: 47 mm (1.9 in.)Weight: 1.8 kg (4.0 lbs.)
System integration: Unlocks 1 x DMX universe when connected to M-PC™
1 x DMX universe output: 5-pin locking XLR1 x USB 2.0 input
Windows PC: 1 x USB 2.0
- Power source: 5 VDC over USB
- Maximum current: 500 mA
- Thermal: Operating temperature: 32° – 122°F (0° – 50°C)
- Housing: Aluminum, steel, plastic
- Mounting: VESA 75x75, 100x100
- Security: K-Lock locking slot
- IP Rating: IP20
Included Items: 4.9 ft (1.5m) USB cable
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.