MARTIN PRO MP-M-TOUCH
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Martin's M-Touch is a powerful yet simple control surface for the Martin M-Series controllers, the most affordable professional lighting solutions on the market. Fully compatible with all M-Series consoles and M-PC software, Martin M-Touch is a plug-and-play solution with an innovative control surface like no other lighting console. 14 FSR faders allow control of playbacks and fixture parameters while 20 velocity-controlled pads allow for new types of effects. Additional programming buttons such as Record, Edit, Update, Load, and Clear are accessible directly from the M-Touch control panel. Martin M-Touch comes with one DMX 512 Universe for direct control of any compatible DMX device.
Martin M-Touch Features:
- Truly affordable console surface for both smaller applications and professional use
- Rugged aluminum design for durability
- The most powerful controller of its class with a full 512 DMX channels, expandable to 65,000 channels
Martin M-Touch Specifications:
- Length: 15.5" L x 8.6" W x 1.8" H (394 x 218.5 x 46.5 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
Control / User Interface:
- Bank Navigation Up/Down with numerical display
- Main Go section: Snap, Release, Pause, and Go buttons
- Command Buttons: Record, Edit, Update, Load, Clear
- Multifunction Mode Select button:
- Fixture Selection buttons: Last, Next, Highlight
- 4 x Parameter Select buttons
- 4 x Parameter Adjust touch faders
- 10 x Function velocity pads
Playback: 10 x Playback touch faders with 3 buttons (2 x touch pad, 1 x velocity pad)
System integration: Unlocks 1 x DMX universe when connected to M-PC™
Connections:DMX data link: 1 x 5-pin locking XLR
Windows PC: 1 x USB 2.0
- Power source: 5 VDC over USB
- Maximum current: 500 mA
- Thermal: Operating temperature: 32° – 122°F (0° – 50°C)
- Housing: Aluminum, steel, plastic
- Mounting: VESA 75x75, 100x100
- Security: K-Lock locking slot
- IP Rating: IP20
Included Items: 4.9 ft (1.5m) USB cable
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.