MARTIN PRO MP-MAC-AURAXB
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The Martin Professional MAC Aura XB takes an innovative, compact LED wash light to the next level, incorporating many features first introduced with the MAC Quantum Wash™. Not only does the MAC Aura XB offer additional brightness, it also features a superior color mixing system and an optimized lens design for tighter beams and more even washes. Martin's unique and patented Eye-candy Aura Effects™ are also part of the package.
Martin Professional MAC Aura XB Features:
- Super-bright single lens wash with fully premixed color
- Compact design and low weight (6.5 kg)
- High efficiency, low power consumption, long service life
- Broad color palette, RGBW color mixing
- Eye-candy Aura Effects™
- Uniform shades
- Built-in FX engine
- 10 to 60° uniform zoom
- 6000 Lumens output
- Rapid movement
Martin Professional MAC Aura XB Specifications:
Optics and Photometric Data:
- Light source: 15 W RGBW array system
- LED refresh rate: Beam 1200 Hz, Aura 4395 Hz
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >70% luminous output)*
*Figure obtained under manufacturer´s test conditions
- Total luminous output (wide, one-tenth peak): 6.0 Klm
- Total luminous output (narrow, one-tenth peak): 4.3 Klm
- Video compatibility: Designed for use with HD/high-speed video cameras
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.9" (across yoke) x 11.9" (across yoke) x 14.2" (head straight up) (302 x 302 x 360 mm)
- Weight: 14.4 lbs (6.5 kg) without accessories
- Beam color mixing: RGBW
- Aura (secondary lens array illumination) color mixing: RGB
- Beam color temperature control: CTO, variable 10 000 - 2500 K
- Beam and aura electronic 'color wheel' effect: 33 LEE-referenced colors plus white, variable-speed color-wheel rotation effect and random color
- Beam and aura independent shutter effects: Electronic, with regular and random pulse, burst and strobe effects
- Pre-programmed effects: Range of independent and synchronized Beam and Aura FX, two combinable
- Electronic dimming: Independent beam and aura, four dimming curve options
- Zoom: 10° - 60° (one-tenth peak angle)
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 232°
- Pan and tilt speed: Adjustable via onboard control panel and DMX
Control and Programming:
- Control options: Independent or synchronized Beam and Aura control
- Control system: DMX, RDM
- Control resolution: 8-bit, with 16-bit control of pan & tilt
- DMX channels: 14/25
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with backlit graphic display
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512-A
- RDM compliance: ANSI/ESTA E1.20
- Transceiver: RS-485
- Firmware update: Via DMX with Martin™ USB Duo DMX Interface Box
- Color: Black
- Housing: High-impact thermoplastic, flame-retardant to UL 94 5VA
- Protection rating: IP20
- Mounting points: M12 hole for rigging clamp, attachment points for surface-mounting bracket
- Orientation: Any
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: 200 mm (8 in.) from fixture
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 1 m (3 ft. 4 in.) from fixture
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surface orstructure
- AC power: Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 NAC3PX dual socket AC power input socket accepts Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 NAC3FX-W cable connector AC power thru socket accepts Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 NAC3MX-W cable connector
- DMX data in/out: 5-pin locking XLR
- Maximum power consumption: 400 W
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch mode
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Typical half-cycle RMS inrush current: 10.7 A
- Power consumption, all effects static, zero light output:: <25W
Typical Power and Current:
- 100 V, 60 Hz: 359 W, 3.8 A, PF 0.99
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 355 W, 3.2 A, PF 0.99
- 208 V, 60 Hz: 350 W, 1.8 A, PF 0.97
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 349 W, 1.7 A, PF 0.95
- 240 V, 50 Hz: 349 W, 1.6 A, PF 0.95
Measurements made at nominal voltage with all LEDs at full intensity. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise, user-definable levels)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 5° C (41° F)
- Total heat dissipation (calculated, +/- 10%): 1230 BTU/hr.
- EU safety: EN 60598-2-17 (EN 60598-1), EN 62471
- EU EMC: EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, EN 55015, EN 61547
- US safety: UL 1573
- US EMC: FCC Part 15 Class A
- Canadian safety: CSA E598-2-17 (CSA E60598-1)
- Canadian EMC: ICES-003 Class A
- Australia/NZ: C-TICK N4241
- Included Items: M12 bolt suitable for use with Martin rigging clamps
Note: power cables and connectors are not included and must be ordered separately
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.