MARTIN PRO MP-MAC-QUANTUM WASH
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The MAC Quantum Wash™ showcases tight beams, beautiful wash fields, a market-leading color palette, and uniform mixing that combines to accommodate the most demanding applications, offering brightness and perfection. Combining an impressive 750 watt of RGBW LED power with Martin’s market leading optical system ensures that the 1:6 zoom on the MAC Quantum Wash operates with maximum output and superior performance.
With its compact form factor, super high-speed movements, low noise cooling, rugged construction and unique patented Aura effect, the MAC Quantum Wash does not compromise on any aspect of what you expect from a wash light. Get ready for the new workhorse in your rig.
Martin MAC Quantum Wash™ Features:
- Bright and perfect light for demanding applications
- 1:6 zoom
- Unique and expressive Colorganics™ system
- Highly efficient optical quality
- Compact form factor
- Super high-speed movements
- Rugged construction
Martin MAC Quantum Wash™ Specifications:
- Length: 17.8 in. (452 mm)
- Width: 17.3 in. (439 mm)
- Height (maximum): 22.9 in. (581 mm)
- Height (head straight up): 20.1 in. (511 mm)
- Weight: 46.3 lbs. (21 kg)
- Color mixing: RGBW
- Beam effects: Beam twister, light and color morphing, color spin
- 'Color wheel' effect: 36 solid colors plus white, variable-speed 'color wheel rotation' effect and random color
- Color ring effects: 36 split ring colors with variable-speed color wheel rotation effects
- Shutter effect: Electronic, with variable speed regular and random strobe
- Pre-programmed effects: Range of synchronized and independent color, intensity, beam twister and zone effects
- Electronic dimming: Four dimming curve options
- Color temperature control: Variable 2000 - 10 000 K
- Zoom: 11° - 59° (one-tenth peak angle)
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- Pan and tilt speed: Adjustable via onboard control panel and DMX
Control and Programming
- Control system: DMX
- Control options: Independent control of color ring/beam zones
- Macro programs selectable via DMX: Synchronized beam zone effects
- RDM: Implemented
- Control resolution: 8-bit, with 16-bit control of pan, tilt, dimming and lens rotation
- DMX channels: 33/14
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with backlit graphic display
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512-A
- RDM compliance: ANSI/ESTA E1.20
- Transceiver: RS-485
- Fixture software update: Via DMX with Martin™ USB Duo DMX Interface Box
- Light source: 50 x 15 W RGBW LEDs
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >70% luminous output)*
*Figure obtained under manufacturer´s test conditions
- Total output: 15 400 lm
- Color: Black
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Protection rating: IP20
- Mounting points: 2 pairs of 1/4-turn locks
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surface or structure
- Orientation: Any
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: 0.7 ft. (0.2 m)
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 6.6 ft. (2.0 m)
- AC power input: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX and RDM data in/out: 5-pin locking XLR
- AC power: 120-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum total power consumption: 760 W
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch mode
- Typical power consumption, all effects static, zero light output: Approx. 50 W
Typical Power and Current:
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 7.4 A, 880 W, PF 0.999
- 208 V, 60 Hz: 4.2 A, 860 W, PF 0.995
- 30 V, 50 Hz: 3.8 A, 856 W, PF 0.993
- 240 V, 50 Hz: 3.7 A, 858 W, PF 0.992
Measurements made at nominal voltage with all LEDs at full intensity. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise, user-definable levels)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 5° C (41° F)
- Total heat dissipation (calculated, +/- 10%): 3000 BTU/hr.
- EU safety: EN 60598-2-17 (EN 60598-1), EN 62471
- EU EMC: EN 55015, EN 55032, EN 55103-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61547
- US safety: UL 1573
- US EMC: FCC Part 15 Class A
- Canadian safety: CSA C22.2 No. E598-2-17 (CSA E60598-1)
- Canadian EMC: ICES-003 Class A
- Australia/NZ: C-TICK N4241
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.