MARTIN PRO MP-MAC-VIPERPROFILE
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The MAC Viper Profile is a new breed of high-output profile luminaire with an exceptional feature set and highly efficient optical system that outperforms market-leading profiles in the 1200-watt range. Its 1000-watt HID source is convincingly brighter than 1200-watt fixtures and the MAC Viper Profile also outperforms them in terms of speed and compactness. Power consumption is lower and output is approximately 55% more efficient.
- 26000 lumens – Excellent light quality with a very flat and uniform field
- 1:5 zoom – Fast zoom with auto-linked focus
- Fat beam front lens – The 140 mm front lens exceeds the size of any other fixture in this segment for just the right fat beam look
- 5 + 5 rotating gobos – All glass gobos with optimal focal separation for superior morphing effects
- FX wheel – Patent-pending FX wheel provides an additional 4 fixed gobos and 135° animation effect
- CMY – Vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors including true reds, rich ambers, primary green and deep blues
- 8-slot color wheel – Fixed colors for added color choice
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- Dimmer and shutter - Combined dimmer/shutter system with intensity effects, instant blackout/open and smooth fades
- Iris – Fast and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects
- Strobe – Diverse strobe effects using mechanical or electronic control or in combination
- Soft frost – A light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge. Includes a linear focus blurring option
- 4-facet prism – Real beam separation with rotation and index control for dynamic effects and accurate tiling
- Length (Head): 566 mm (22.3 in.)
- Width: 472 mm (18.6 in.)
- Width (Base): 335 mm (13.2 in.)
- Height (head straight up): 731 mm (28.8 in.)
- Height (maximum): 748 mm (29.4 in.)
- Weight: 36 kg (79.4 lbs.)
- Approved lamp: Osram HTI 1000/PS Lok-it
- Type: 1000 W short-arc discharge
- Color temperature: 6000 K
- CRI (Color rendering index): >85
- Average lifetime: 750 hours
- Socket: PGJ28 Lok-it
- Ballast: Electronic
- Color mixing: CMY, independently variable 0 - 100%
- Color temperature control: CTO, variable 6000 - 3200 K
- Color wheel: 8 interchangeable dichroic filters + open, indexing, continuous rotation, random color
- Aerial wheel: 5 interchangeable aerial effects + open, indexing, continuous rotation and shake
- Breakup wheel: 5 interchangeable texture/breakup gobos + open, indexing, continuous rotation and shake
- FX wheel: Interchangeable static gobo and gobo animation effects
- Prism: Interchangeable 4-facet rotating prism
- Iris: 0 - 100%, pulse effects
- Frost: Frost filter
- Mechanical dimmer/shutter: 0 - 100% continuous dimming, variable & random strobe & pulse effects, instant open & blackout
- Dimming options: Choice of four dimming curves
- Focus: Range varies with zoom angle, from 2 m (6.6 ft.) / 6 m (19.7 ft.) to infinity (approx.)
- Zoom: 10° - 44°
- Zoom-focus linking system: 3-zone
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 268°
- Position correction system: Absolute position monitoring
Control and Programming
- DMX channels: 26/34
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with backlit graphic display and jog wheel or via DMX
- 16-bit control: Aerial, breakup and texture effect rotation and indexing, focus, zoom, pan and tilt
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512-A
- RDM compliance: ANSI/ESTA E1.20
- Receiver: Opto-isolated RS-485
- Firmware update: USB memory device or USB/DMX hardware interface over DMX link
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.