MARTIN RUSH MR-MH2-WASH
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The RUSH MH 2 Wash is a compact yet powerful, fast and agile LED wash light moving head that features RGBW color mixing and a 20° fixed beam angle. Unique wash beam effects are possible via electronic dimming and strobe.
Martin Professional RUSH MH 2 Wash Features:
- LED wash light moving head
- Compact yet powerful
- RGBW color mixing
- 20° fixed beam angle
- Extremely fast and agile
- Electronic dimming and strobe
- 3 & 5 pin XLR
Martin Professional RUSH MH 2 Wash Specifications:
- Length: 10.2 in (258 mm)
- Width: 6.1 in (156 mm)
- Height: 12.0 (305 mm)
- Weight: 12.6 lbs (5.7 kg)
- Color mixing: RGBW
- Electronic 'color wheel' effect: 33 LEE-referencedcolors plus white, variable-speed color-wheel rotation effect and random color
- Electronic 'shutter' effect: Strobe effect, pulseeffects, instant open and blackout
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%, four dimming curveoptions
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- +/- 45° from vertical
Control and Programming
- Control options: DMX, stand-alone
- DMX channels: 12
- Stand-alone trigger options: Music trig, auto trig
- Stand-alone memory: 20 scenes
- White balance control: RGB adjustment
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with LCD display
- Protocol: USITT DMX512/1990
- Beam angle: 20°
- Light source: 7 x 10 W Cree XP-E RGBW LEDs
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >70%luminous output)*
- *Manufacturer´s figure obtained under manufacturer´s test conditions
- Color: Black
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Protection rating: IP20
- Mounting points: Hex bolts
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surfaceor structure
- Orientation: Any
- AC power in/thru: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX data in/out: 3-pin and 5-pin locking XLR
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Typical total power consumption: 135 W
- Power consumption figures are typical, not maximum. Allow for +/-10%variation.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 104° F (40° C)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 32° F (0° C)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.