MARTIN RUSH MR-MH3-BEAM
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The RUSH MH 3 Beam is a powerful beam moving head that blasts an intense and narrow long-throw beam for spectacular mid-air looks and effects. It houses a fixed gobo wheel and color wheel with a multitude of effects possible from a dimmer and strobe, frost, zoom, 8-facet prism and focus.
RUSH MH 3 Beam Features:
- Powerful beam moving head
- Sharp, narrow long-throw beam
- Mid-air effects
- Fixed gobo wheel
- Color wheel
- Mechanical dimming and strobe
- Frost effect
- 8-facet prism
- Motorized focus
- Battery-powered display
- 3 & 5 pin XLR
MUSH MH 3 Beam Specifications:
- Length: 16.5 in (418 mm)
- Width: 12.6 in (321 mm)
- Height: 19.3 in (489 mm)
- Weight: 45.2 lbs (20.5 kg)
- Approved lamp: Philips MSD Platinum 5R
- Color temperature: 8000 K
- CRI (Color rendering index): 75
- Average lifetime: 2000 hours
- Color wheel: 14 colors plus open, rotation withvariable direction and speed
- Static gobo wheel: 17 gobos plus open, wheel rotationand shake
- Pre-programmed effects: 31 pan and tilt macros,adjustable speed
- Shutter: Strobe effect, pulse effects, instant openand blackout
- Prism: 8-facet, indexing and rotation with variabledirection and speed
- Frost: Fade in/out
- Zoom: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Dimmer: 0 - 100%, four dimming curve options
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- Pan and tilt speed: Adjustable via onboard control panel and DMX
Control and Programming:
- Control: DMX
- DMX channels: 19
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with LCD display
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512/1990
- Beam angle: 1° - 3.8°
- Color: Black
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Protection rating: IP20
- Mounting points: Two quarter-turn brackets for riggingclamps
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surfaceor structure
- Orientation: Any
- AC power input: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX data in/out: 3-pin and 5-pin locking XLR
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Typical total power consumption: 390 W
- Power consumption figures are typical, not maximum. Allow for +/-10%variation.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 104° F (40° C)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 32° F (0° C)
- Power cable, 4.9 ft (1.5 m), without mains plug
- Mounting brackets
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.