MARTIN RUSH MR-MH4-BEAM
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
This compact beam moving head for smaller venues blasts an intense and narrow beam for spectacular mid-air looks and effects. It houses a fixed gobo wheel and color wheel with a multitude of effects possible from a dimmer and strobe, 6-facet prism and focus.
Martin Professional RUSH MH 4 Beam Features:
- Powerful beam moving head
- Sharp, narrow long-throw beam
- Powerful mid-air effects
- Fixed gobo wheel
- Color wheel
- Mechanical dimming and strobe
- 6-facet prism
- Motorized focus
- 3 & 5 pin XLR
Martin Professional RUSH MH 4 Beam Specifications:
- Length: 12.6 in. (319 mm)
- Width: 10.0 in. (255 mm)
- Height: 18.9 in. (481 mm)
- Weight: 30.9 lbs. (14 kg)
- Approved lamp: Philips MSD Platinum 2R
- Color temperature: 9000 K
- CRI (Color rendering index): 75
- Average lifetime: 2000 hours
- Color wheel: 14 colors plus open, continuous and stepped scrolling, rotation with variable direction and speed
- Static gobo wheel: 17 gobos plus open, continuous and stepped scrolling, rotation with variable direction and speed
- Shutter: Strobe effect, pulse effects, instant open and blackout
- Prism: 6-facet, indexing and rotation with variable direction and speed
- Focus: Motorized
- Dimmer: 0 - 100% continuous dimming
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
Control and Programming:
- Control system: DMX
- DMX channels: 13
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with LCD display
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512/1990
- 16-bit control: Dimming, pan and tilt
- Pan and tilt speed: Adjustable via onboard control panel and DMX
- Position correction system: Available for pan and tilt
- Beam angle: 3°
- Color: Black
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Protection rating: IP20
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 21.3 ft. (6.5 m)
- Mounting points: Two quarter-turn brackets for rigging clamps
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surface or structure
- Orientation: Any
- AC power input: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX data in/out: 3-pin and 5-pin locking XLR
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch-mode
Typical Power and Current:
- 110 V, 60 Hz: 2.2 A, 234 W, PF 0.996
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 1.1 A, 231 W, PF 0.996
Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0° C (32° F)
- Total heat dissipation (calculated, +/- 10%): 800 BTU/hr.
- EU safety: EN 60598-2-17 (EN 60598-1), EN 62471, EN 62493
- EU EMC: EN 55015, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61547
- US safety (pending): UL 1573
- US EMC: FCC Part 15 Class A
- Canadian safety (pending): CSA C22.2 No. 166
- Canadian EMC: ICES-003 Class A
- Australia/NZ: C-TICK N4241
- Power cable, 4.9.ft. (1.5 m), without mains plug
- Two Omega clamp attachment brackets with 1/4-turn fasteners
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.