MARTIN RUSH MR-MH6-WASH
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Martin Professional's RUSH MH 6 Wash uses the same LED engine and zoom system, but adds moving head capability. The RUSH MH 6 Wash includes a fully pre-mixed color system from 12x 10 W RGBW LEDs and a spectacular 10° – 60° zoom. Additionally, it offers full electronic dimming, strobe effects, and temperature-controlled fan cooling for quiet operation.
Martin Professional RUSH MH 6 Wash Includes:
- RUSH MH 6 Wash Light Fixture
- Included Items Power cable 1.5 m
- Omega bracket for rigging clamp attachment
Martin Professional RUSH MH 6 Wash Features:
- 12x 10W Osram Ostar RGBW LEDs
- Single-lens wash with fully premixed color
- 2,000 lumen output
- 10° – 60° zoom
- 32 pre-built color macros
- Temperature-controlled cooling system
- Digital display menu
- PowerCON® in and through
- 3- and 5-pin DMX options
Martin Professional RUSH MH 6 Wash Specifications:
- Dimensions: Length: 11.4" L x 7.4" W x 14.2" W (290 mm x 189 mm x 360 mm
- Weight: 15.7 lbs (7.1 kg)
- Color mixing: RGBW
- Color presets: 36 color presets plus full white, 'color wheel' effects
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%, 4 dimming curve options
- Strobe and pulse effects: Variable speed and action, random strobe
- Electronic 'shutter' effect: Instant open and blackout
- Zoom: Motorized Pan: 540°, Tilt: 270°
Control and Programming:
- Control options: DMX
- DMX channels: 14
- White balance control: RGB adjustment
- 16-bit fine control: Dimming, pan, and tilt
- DMX address setting: Control panel with LCD display
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512/1990
- Light source: 12 x 10 W RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50,000 hours (to >70% luminous output)*
*Note: Figure obtained under manufacturer's test conditions
- Zoom range: 10° - 60°
- Color: Black
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Ingress protection rating: IP20
- Mounting points: One quarter-turn bracket for rigging clamp
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surface or structure
- Orientation: Any
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 8" (200mm)
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: 4" (100mm)
- Minimum clearance around fans and vents: 4" (100mm)
- AC power in/thru: Neutrik PowerCON
- DMX data in/thru: 3-pin and 5-pin locking XLR
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch mode
- Fuse: T 3.15 A
- Recommended Miniature Circuit Breaker*: Type D
*Note: Per IEC 60898/UL489/CSA C22.2 No. 5
Power consumption figures are typical, not maximum. Allow for +/-10% variation.
Typical Power and Current:
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 1.6 A, 155 W, PF 0.99
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 0.7 A, 155 W, PF 0.95
- Typical half-cycle RMS inrush current at 240 VAC: 11.3 A
Measurements made at nominal voltage with all LEDs at full intensity. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0° C (32° F)
- EU safety: EN 60598-2-17 (EN605989-1), EN 62471, EN 62493
- EU EMC: EN 55015, EN 55032, EN 55103-2, EN
- 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61547
- US safety: UL 1573
- US EMC: FCC Part 15
- Canadian safety: CSA C22.2 No. 166
- Australia/NZ: C-TICK N4241
- Other: CE / ETL C US Intertek / C-Tick
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.