MARTIN RUSH MR-MH6-WASH-CT
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Martin Harman's RUSH MH 6 Wash CT is designed for key lighting applications within the house of worship, performing arts and live stage environments where color temperature control of white light is critical but also a compact and light weight design is desired for smaller applications. The RUSH MH 6 WASH CT is a bright single-lens LED moving head with fully premixed white color temperatures. With twelve 10W WW/CW (warm white and cold white) LEDs and a 10° to 60° motorized zoom, it offers full electronic dimming and variable strobe effects controlled via DMX.
Martin Harman RUSH MH 6 Wash CT Includes:
- Power input cable, 6 A, 18 AWG, UL, 0.75 mm2, H05VV-F, 1.5 m (4.9 ft.), without mains plug
- Omega bracket for rigging clamp attachment
Martin Harman RUSH MH 6 Wash CT Features:
- 2,700K to 7,800K Color Temp Range
- Allows key lighting to be matched for multiple sources from Tungsten to Metal Halide
- 10°-60° Zoom System
- Compact and lightweight design
- Can be used as a Mid effect with a tight beam look to washing a stage for key lighting applications
- Ideal for applications that have limited ceiling height or weight restrictions.
Martin Harman RUSH MH 6 Wash CT Specifications:
- Dememsions (LxWxH): 11.4" x 7.4" x 14.2" (290 mm x 189 mm x 360 mm)
- Weight: 15.7 lbs. (7.1 kg)
- Color temperature: 2700 K - 7800 K
- Color temperature presets: 2700 K to 7800 K in ~100 K steps
- Electronic dimming: 16-bit, 0 - 100%, four dimming curve options
- Strobe and pulse effects: Variable speed and action, random strobe
- Electronic 'shutter' effect: Instant open and blackout
- Zoom: Motorized, 10 - 60°
- Pan: 540°, 16-bit control
- Tilt: 220°, 16-bit control
Control and Programming:
- Control options: DMX
- DMX channels: 12
- 16-bit fine control: Dimming, pan and tilt
- DMX address setting: Control panel with LCD display
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512/1990
- Light source: 12 x 10 W CWUW LEDs
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >70% luminous output)
- Zoom range: 10° - 60°
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Color: Black
- Ingress protection rating: IP20
- Mounting points: One quarter-turn bracket for rigging clamp
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surface or structure
- Orientation: Any
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 8" (200 mm)
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: 4" (100 mm)
- Minimum clearance around fans and vents: 4" (100 mm)
- AC power input: Neutrik PowerCon
- AC power throughput: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX data in/out: 3-pin and 5-pin locking XLR
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch mode
- Fuse: T 3.15 A
- Recommended Miniature Circuit Breaker: Type D
Typical Power and Current:
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 1.3 A, 150 W, PF 0.99
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 0.7 A, 150 W, PF 0.94
- Typical half-cycle RMS inrush current at 240 VAC: 11.3 A
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0° C (32° F)
- EU safety: EN 60598-2-17 (EN605989-1), EN 62471, EN 62493
- EU EMC: EN 55015, EN 55032, EN 55103-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61547
- US safety: UL 1573, UL 8750
- US EMC: CFR Title 47 Part 15
- Canadian safety: CSA C22.2 No. 166
- Australia/NZ: C-TICK N4241 / RCM
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.