MARTIN RUSH MR-MH7-HYBRID
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The Martin RUSH MH 7 Hybrid is an all-in-one beam, spot and wash moving head with class-leading optics and a zoom system that allows designers maximum flexibility from the high-energy dance floor to performing arts spaces, all within an affordable price bracket.
The RUSH MH 7 Hybrid features include sharp, crisp optics with three zoom modes: 2.2° to 15° in beam mode, 2.5° to 24° in spot mode and 15° to 45° in wash mode.
The Philips Platinum 11R 250W 7800 K lamp contributes to the RUSH MH 7 Hybrid’s impressive output. The fixture features 8 rotating/indexing and 12 static gobos, 10 selectable colors, and exciting beam effects from its 8-facet circular and 4-facet linear prisms.
Martin Professional RUSH MH 7 Features:
- 250 W Philips Platinum 11R Lamp
- 2.2° – 15° zoom in Beam Mode
- 2.5° – 24° zoom in Spot Mode
- 15° – 45° zoom in Wash Mode
- Eight rotating/indexing gobos
- 12 static gobos
- Ten colors plus CTO, CTB, UV
- 4-facet linear prism
- 8-facet circular prism
- Motorized focus
- 3- and 5-pin XLR DMX connection
- PowerCon IN and THRU
Martin Professional RUSH MH 7 Specifications:
- Length: 11.9" (301 mm)
- Width: 16.1" (408 mm)
- Height: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Weight: 52.9 lbs. (24 kg)
- 13 colors incl. CTO, CTB, UV and open
- Rotating gobo wheel: 8 gobos plus open, 16-bit indexing, rotation and shake
- Static gobo wheel: 12 gobos plus open, wheel rotation and shake
- Prism 1: 4-facet linear, 16-bit indexing, variable rotation direction and speed
- Prism 2: 8-facet radial, 16-bit indexing, variable rotation direction and speed
- Focus: Motorized, 16-bit coarse and fine control
- Zoom: Motorized, 16-bit coarse and fine control
- Dimming: 0-100%, coarse and fine control
- Shutter: Strobe effect, pulse effects, instant open and blackout
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 250°
- DMX channels: 21
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with backlit LCDdisplay
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512/1990
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Protection rating: IP20
- Approved lamp: Philips MSD Platinum 11R 250 W
- Color temperature: 7800 K
- Average lifetime: 2000 hours
- Cutoff angle, Beam Mode: 2.2° - 24°
- Cutoff angle, Spot Mode: 2.5° - 24°
- One-tenth peak angle, Wash Mode: 15° - 45°
Interchangeable rotating gobos:
- Permitted material: Stainless steel or borosilicate glass with 450° C high temp. coating
- Diameter: 14 mm +0/-0.2 mm (0.55 in. +0/-0.008 in.)
- Max. image diameter, glass: 8 mm (0.31 in.)
- Max. image diameter, metal: 9.5 mm (0.37 in.)
- Thickness, glass: 1.1 mm +0/-0.05 mm (0.045 in. +0/-0.002 in.)
- Thickness, metal: 0.2 mm (0.008 in) nominal
- Mounting points: Two quarter-turn brackets for rigging clamps
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to surface or structure
- Orientation: Any
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 33 ft. (10 m)
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: 8" (20 cm)
- Minimum clearance around fans and vents: 20" (50 cm)
- AC power in/thru: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX data in/out: 3-pin and 5-pin locking XLR
- AC power (EU models): 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch mode
- Primary fuse: 5T, 250 V, 8.0 A
Typical Power and Current:
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 377 W, 3.1 A, PF 0.985
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 372 W, 1.7 A, PF 0.978
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0° C (32° F)
- Total heat dissipation (calculated, +/- 10%, at full intensity, full white): 1430 BTU/hr.
- EU safety: EN 60598-2-17 (EN 60598-1), EN 62471, EN 62493
- EU EMC: EN 55015; EN 55032; EN 55103-1, -2; EN 61000-3-2,-3; EN 61000-4-2, -4, -5; EN 61547
- US safety: UL 1573 US EMC: CFR Title 47 Part 15 Class A
- Canadian safety: CSA C22.2 No. 166 Canadian EMC: ICES-003 Class
- A Australia/NZ (pending): RCM
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.