MARTIN RUSH MR-PAR1-RGBW
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Martin Professional RUSH PAR 1 RGBW Includes:
- Power cable 4.9 ft (1.5 m)
- Mounting bracket
- Ordering Information
- RUSH PAR 1 RGBW™ in cardboard box:
Martin Professional RUSH PAR 1 RGBW Features:
- Bright LED PAR Can
- Premixed RGBW color mixing
- 20° fixed beam angle
- Electronic dimming and strobe
- Flexible bracket – floor or truss-mounted
- 3 & 5 pin XLR
Martin Professional RUSH PAR 1 RGBW Specifications:
- Length: 10.2" (260 mm)
- Width: 7.7" (195 mm)
- Height: 11.5" (293 mm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Color mixing: RGBW
- Color selection: 32 color presets
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Strobe and pulse effects: Variable speed and action, random strobe
- Electronic 'shutter' effect: Instant open and blackou
Control and Programming:
- Control options: DMX, stand-alone
- DMX channels: 5/7
- Stand-alone trigger options: Music trig, auto trig
- White balance control: RGB adjustment
- DMX address setting: Control panel with LCD display
- Stand-alone programming: Control panel with LCD display
- Protocol: USITT DMX512/1990
- Light source: 7 x 10 W RGBW Cree MC-E LEDs
- Beam angle: 20°
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >70% luminous output)*
- *Manufacturer´s figure obtained under manufacturer´s test conditions
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Color(s): Black
- Protection rating: IP20
- Mounting: Adjustable bracket, surface or truss mount
- Orientation: Any
- Location: Indoor use only
- AC power in/thru: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX data in/thru: 5-pin XLR
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Typical total power consumption: 78 W
- Power consumption figures are typical, not maximum. Allow for +/-10% variation.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, lownoise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 104° F (40° C)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 32° F (0° C)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.