MARTIN RUSH MR-PAR2-RGBW-ZOOM
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Martin Professional's RUSH PAR 2 RGBW Zoom is a bright single-lens LED PAR Can with fully premixed color from 12 RGBW LEDs and a spectacular 10° – 60° zoom. It offers electronic dimming and strobe and comes with a flexible bracket for floor or truss mounting.
Martin Professional RUSH PAR 2 RGBW Zoom Includes:
- Mounting bracket
- 4.9 ft (1.5 m) power cable
Martin Professional RUSH PAR 2 RGBW Zoom Features:
- Bright LED PAR Can
- 12x 10 W RGBW LEDs
- Single-lens wash with fully premixed color
- 10° to 60° zoom
- Electronic dimming and strobe
- Temperature-controlled fan cooling
- Flexible bracket – floor or truss-mounted
- 5-pin XLR
Martin Professional RUSH PAR 2 RGBW Zoom Specifications:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5" x 11.3" x 13" (266 x 287 x329 mm)
- Weight: 12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Color mixing: RGBW
- Color selection: 33 color presets plus full white, 'color wheel' effects
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Strobe and pulse effects: Variable speed and action, random strobe
- Electronic 'shutter' effect: Instant open and blackout
- Zoom: Motorized
Control and Programming:
- Control options: DMX, stand-alone scene
- DMX channels: 5/9
- White balance control: RGB adjustment
- DMX address setting: Control panel with LCD display
- Stand-alone programming: Control panel with LCD display
- Protocol: USITT DMX512/1990
- Light source: 12 x 10 W RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs
- Beam angle: 10° - 60°
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >70% luminous output)*
*Figure obtained under manufacturer´s test conditions
- Housing: Aluminum
- Color(s): Black
- Protection rating: IP20
- Mounting: Adjustable bracket, surface or truss mount
- Orientation: Any
- Location: Indoor use only
- AC power in/thru: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX data in/thru: 5-pin XLR
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Typical total power consumption: 151 W
Typical Power and Current:
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 1.3 A, 151 W, PF 0.993
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 0.7 A, 148 W, PF 0.961
Measurements made at nominal voltage with all LEDs at full intensity. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%.
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0° C (32° F)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.