Pettyjohn PettyDrive Dual Overdrive
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Pettyjohn PettyDrive Pedal
The PettyDrive is a studio-grade dual-channel analog overdrive pedal engineered to deliver the powerful tone and dynamic feel of boutique tube amps pushed to the edge of breakup. Each of the two fully independent channels are uniquely voiced to compliment each other and provide a wide range of sounds that range from thick, saturated American iron and growl to harmonically-rich British-like chime. Only the highest possible quality audiophile components are used to ensure the lowest noise, years of reliability and the most articulate tone possible. The PettyDrive is a serious Tool for Tone, built for the modern working guitarist in mind with a balance of advanced tone shaping features, general ease-of-use and tone that truly inspires.
- Vintage style knobs
- Audiophile Burr-Brown Input Buffer Chip
- Channel 2 is equipped with authentic JRC4558 chips for warm, vintage tone.
- Black Nameplate
- Can Be Retro-Actively Upgraded to Deluxe Chip-Set
- Two Fully Independent, Stackable Overdrive Circuits
- Channel 1/2 Order Flip
- Unique Parallel Effects Loop on Channel 2 for New Pedal Combinations
- Available with Standard or Deluxe Chip Set
- Built with Highest Possible Quality, Audiophile Components for Excellent Reliability and Performance
- Symmetrical Control Layout
- Always-On Studio Grade Input Buffer for Zero-Loss Bypassed Tone
- Internal True-Bypass Switching
- Internal Charge Pump for Extra High Headroom
- Easily Powered by Standard Pedal Power 9v-15v DC (-)
- Current Draw: 100 mA
- Cool Red Jewel Light Indicators
- Made in the USA
Channel 1: Chime Drive
- A unique preamp circuit that can be configured as a Boost or Low Gain Drive
- Tilt EQ tone knob with Orange Drop Filter Caps for Sweet Tone Shaping
- 3-Way Clipping/Headroom Mini-Toggle
- 3-Way Low Cut Mini-Toggle
- Use Independently or Stack with Channel 2
Channel 2: Iron Drive
- Low to Medium Gain Overdrive voiced for Thick, Smoothly Saturated Tone
- Clean Mix Knob for Enhanced Feel and Dynamics
- Parallel Effects Loop for Combining Other Pedals in Totally New Ways!!
- 3-Way Clipping Mini-Toggle gives access to Asymmetrical Silicone, LED and MOSFET clipping sections, Chosen for Their Unique Tonal Qualities.
- 3-Way Low Cut Mini-Toggle
- High-Cut Tone Knob for Taming Harsh High Frequencies
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.