Elite Core PROCAT5E-S-500 Tactical Shielded Soft CAT5E Bulk Cable 500' Spool
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
This tactical shielded ethernet cable is tour-grade rugged and tough.
- Shielded Tactical CAT5E cable
- Super Soft Outer Rubber Jacket
- Flexible design provides for flat lay and smooth roll-up
- Rugged build protects cable from damage caused by external force or roll-overs
- Perfect for mobile audio, DMX, video, and LED screens
- PROCAT5E STP Tactical Shielded Twisted Pair
- Jacket Color:
- Outside Diameter:
- Conductor Count:
- 4 Pair
- Construction Details:
- (7/0.20+PE0.99)*4 PAIR+ DW 7/0.20TC+AL- FOIL+PVC
- Main Conductor Guage:
- 24 AWG
- Conductor D.C.R. ohm/1Km:
- Nominal Capacitance ~ Conductors:
- <36.4 pF/m
- Nominal Capacitance ~ Pairs:
- <54.3 pF/m
- 100 ohm
- Voltage Breakdown:
- Optimal Working Temperature:
- -4°F - 140°F
- Max Working Temperature:
- -40°F - 158°F
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.