Elite Core PS124100 12 x 4 100' Stage Snake
$ 229.99 $ 350.99
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Elite Core snakes feature 24 gauge shielded lines with foil shield and a drain wire on each channel. Neutrik YS series of connectors are used on the fanout as well as the box. All channels and returns are fully balanced and shielded, with XLR connectors throughout. Each Elite Core stage snake also comes with a bag to cover the stage box or fan during transport or storage.
- 12 Balanced XLR Channels (Neutrik YS series connectors)
- 4 Balanced XLR Returns (Neutrik YS series connectors)
- Shielded Twisted Pair with foil and drain wire
- Low Oxygen Copper
- Metal Strain Relief on both fanout and box end
- Neoprene jacket
- Each channel labeled
- Easy pull handle on stage box
- Heavy-duty heat shrink over the entire length of fanout
- Cable management disk on fanout
- Field-serviceability with machine screws to attach connectors to box
- Top-panel access with extra wire on each connector inside the box
- Spare ﾓemergencyﾔ channels hidden inside the box and fan
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.