Platinum Tools PT-TCB300 Cable Prowler Tester
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Cable Prowler main unit
#1-5, F-Connector Coupler in foam holder
Network/Tel Testing and ID Remote #1
No-Fault Cables - Qty 2
Micro USB Cable
Quick Start Guide
- Displays length measurement for each pair in feet or meters using TDR technology
- Full color graphical wire-mapping
- Tests Ethernet cable configuration and verifies connectivity while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, and reverses
- Detects and reports current link speed and link capabilities for active Ethernet drops up to 1 Gbps
- Detects presence of PoE and class of PoE per IEEE 802.3af/at with load test for voltage drop
- Ability to define cable name, save cable tests and print ALL results (cable testing & network testing)
- View saved cable tests
- Link light to identify location on a hub/switch/router port
- Supports up to 20 network & coax ID - only mapping remotes
- Supports up to 8 testing & ID SMART remotes for network & telephone cables
- Generates selectable tones on selected pins for use with tone tracers
- Multilingual (English, French, Spanish)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.