Visual Sound V3 Route 66 Overdrive and Compressor Pedal
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
V3 Route 66 American Overdrive
Visual Sound has completely re-invented the Route 66 pedal with the new V3 Series version. All new circuitry takes the best tones of previous versions and makes them even better, with far more versatility. Here are some of the highlights:• Completely re-invented Route 66 pedal, with new circuitry.
• Compression and Overdrive in one box. Use together or separately.
• Compression Clean Mix knob allows varying degrees of compression mixed with dry signal, and the ability to be used as a clean boost.
• Same Comp, Tone (with on/off switch) and Volume knobs as previous Route 66 pedals.
• Redesigned, quieter compression with more subtle noise gate circuit.
• New overdrive channel based on the Reverend/GarageTone Drivetrain pedal, but with Clean Mix and Voice controls.
• Overdrive Clean Mix knob allows for various blends of overdrive and dry signal, including all drive or all clean boost.
• Voice switch chooses between bright and open, or more saturated overdrive.
• Separate Bass and Treble knobs.
• The V3 Route 66 sounds equally great with guitar or bass, and even with keyboards and other instruments!
V3 Series common attributes:• Each channel can be set to either True Bypass mode or buffered, via internal switches. The buffered mode utilizes Visual Sound’s Pure Tone circuit.
• Features the custom designed Forever Footswitch rated for 10 million hits. This interacts with relays having gold-plated contacts.
• Lifetime Warranty... even for second or third owners.
• Separate inputs and outputs so each side of the pedal can be used in a loop device, or midi switcher. Also possible to reverse the order of effects with a patch cable. Just like having 2 pedals, but in 1 housing.
• Small, pedal board friendly size, with front mounted jacks. Smaller footprint than 2 MXR or similar sized pedals.
• Comes in a black velvet bag inside the package box.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.