ADK THOR Condenser Microphone
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The ADK THOR Tri-Polar-Pattern Multi-Voice Condenser Microphone has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with enough flexibility tone-wise to cover any application. The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and attenuation pads enable these microphones to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. These new microphones are solid, reliable “High-SPL” studio microphones that can also be used “Live”.
The THOR works well for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All “Pop” and “Rock” vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air). Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic-ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds.
ADK Thor Condenser Microphone Features
- Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
- Low-noise High SPL Tri-Polar Condenser Mic for Studio and Live Applications.
- New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
- Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
- High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
ADK THOR Tri-Polar-Pattern Multi-Voice Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Polar pattern: Omni/Cardioid /Figure of 8
- Sensitivity: 14mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150O
- S/N Ratio: 80dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5%THD: 130dB/ 138dB/ 148dB (2-way PAD)
- Low Cut Filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz / 150Hz
- High Cut Filter (LPF): FLAT/ 12KHz / 15KHz
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48VÂ±4V
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.