Alesis M1 Active 520 Monitors
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The M1 Active 520 is the third generation of the acclaimed Alesis M1 Active Series. The M1 Active 520 offers incredible bass and midrange definition and flat frequency response from its high-precision driver and professionally crafted crossover.
With a bold new look, redesigned driver, bass density control and EQ, this affordable, high-precision active reference monitor delivers superb sonic clarity.
- 5" low frequency woofer for clear bass and midrange
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter for smooth, detailed highs without harshness
- Bi-amplified design / tweeter – 25W, woofer – 50W for ultra accurate frequency separation
- High-precision drivers offer lower distortion and smoother frequency response
- Acoustical waveguide for superior imaging with minimal diffraction
- 1" thick front baffle virtually eliminates speaker resonance
- Magnetically shielded for close placement to video monitors in computer-based music production studios
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors with volume control
- Low frequency density switch for acoustic space adjustment of the monitors
- Rear port design provides deep bass extension and increased SPL
- Hi, mid and low frequency EQ switches to accommodate user preference and sub-woofers
- Top mounted, integrated power switch/clip light bar
- Bi-amplified Design / Tweeter – 25W, woofer – 50W
- Woofer. 5” lightweight, magnetically-shielded, ultra-stiff polypropylene cone with rubber surround and high power handling voice coil.
- Tweeter. 3/4” silk dome with magnetic shielding.
- Frequency Response. 56 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency. 2.8 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio. >100 dB below full output, unweighted.
- Inputs. XLR and 1/4” supporting both balanced and unbalanced cabling.
- Polarity. Positive signal on “+” pin creates forward cone displacement.
- Input Impedance. 20k ohms balanced or 10k ohms unbalanced.
- Input Sensitivity. 85 mV noise (pink) produces 90 dB(A) output SPL at 1 meter. Gain knob turned fully clockwise (maximum).
- Dimensions (W x H x D). 6.5” x 10.5” x 7.75” / 16.5 cm x 26.7 cm x 19.7 cm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.