Audio-Technica ATW-1102 System 10 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless Handheld System
$ 299.95 $ 524.95
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Audio Technica's ATW-1102 System 10 digital high-fidelity wireless system is designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, System 10 is available in multiple system configurations, with handheld vocal microphone/transmitters and UniPak® body-pack transmitters designed for use with lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones as well as electric guitars. Each configuration includes the ATW-R1100 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/ transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- ATW-R1100 receiver
- ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter
- AT8456a Quiet-Flex® stand clamp
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality anddependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, andset-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104°F)
- Battery performance may bereduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz:
- Depending on microphone type
- Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 KHz
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level:
- XLR,balanced: 0 dBV
- 1/4" (6.3 mm),unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive)switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 190.0 mm (7.48") W x 46.2 mm (1.82") H x 128.5 mm (5.06") D
- Net Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
ATW-T1002 Handheld Transmitter
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline):
- Depending onbattery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 254.8 mm (10.03") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- Net Weight: 280 grams (9.9 oz) (without batteries)
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.