Shure BLX14 Guitar Wireless System - H9 Band (512-542MHz)
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction. Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations (including vocal, guitar, headset and presenter system), BLX Wireless Systems are ready to perform right out of the box.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Tactile on and off switch
- Adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries included)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
-Rapidly Flashing Red: ﾓControls Lockedﾔ
-Solid Red: ﾓBattery Power Lowﾔ (less than 1 hour remaining)
-Flashing Red/Power Down: ﾓBatteries Deadﾔ (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
-Green: Normal audio levels
-Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and ﾼﾔ output connectors
- Operating Range: 300 ft (91 m) line of sight (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524 ﾖ 865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50 ﾖ 15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18ﾰC (0ﾰF) ﾖ +50ﾰC (122ﾰF)
- Power Requirements:
-BLX1: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries (included)
-BLX4: 12 ﾖ 18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.