Shure BLX14R/B98-H9 Rackmountable Wireless Clip-On Horn Mic System
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The BLX14R/B98 Instrument Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4R rack mount receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BETA®98H/C instrument microphone, power supply, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
The BETA®98H/C and the wireless version WB98H/C are premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.Features
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
- Interchangeable replacement cartridges:
- RPM108 : Cardioid
- RPM110 : Supercardioid
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
Rack mount kit included.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.