Line 6 Relay G55 Digital Guitar Wireless System
$ 449.99 $ 629.99
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
• Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology
• All-metal, half-rack receievr designed for rack-mount or amp-top use, plus durable metal bodypack
• Full-range 24-bit digital conversion, 10H-20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response
• Wide 117dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response
• Operates in 2.4GHz band, free from interference from TV broadcasting, white space devices and cell phone towers
• Up to 12 simultaneous channels
• DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology protects your signal
• 300-foot transmission range
• License-free operation worldwide
• Cable Tone simulates the high-frequency roll-off characteristics of a standard 25-foot cable
• XLR and 1/4″ outputs
• Powered half-wavelength antennas
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.