Line 6 Spider Valve™ MkII 112 40-watt guitar amplifier
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
An expandable palette of over 20 on-board effects adds colors and textures to your tones. Quickly dial in 20 lush reverbs, essential echoes, tangy mods, and more. Spend more time playing and less time tweaking. Up to 4 Smart FX can be used simultaneously. (More than double your effects with Spider FX Infusion, a free download from Line6.com.) Deep dive into your effects like never before. Spider Valve MkII 112 effects are fully adjustable up to 7 parameters deep, including pre- and post-amplifier routing. Sculpt your delays, mods, reverbs, pitch effects, and more with unparalleled control.
More and more players are controlling their rigs with MIDI. Spider Valve MkII 112 answers the call with MIDI In and MIDI Out/Thru located on the back panel. Control the built-in looper, change presets, activate the tuner, and more with the flick of a switch from many popular MIDI control systems.
• 40 watts; boutique-style, all-tube class AB amp design by Reinhold Bogner; two 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 6L6 power tubes; 1x12″ Celestion® Vintage 30 speaker
• 16 of the most advanced amp models that Line 6 has to offer, inspired by the tones of sought-after modern and classic American, British, and European amplifiers
• Expandable FX palette includes 20+ FX: 20 Smart FX: Smart Harmony, Pitch Glide, Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Reverse, Lux Spring Verb, Vintage Plate Verb, Bias Trem, Digital Delay, U-Vibe, Phaser, Sine Chorus, Auto Swell, Fuzz Pi, Red Comp, more
• System FX include Quick Loop 14-second sound-on-sound looper, adjustable Noise Gate, and adjustable Boost (up to +8 dB pre, post or both); Chromatic tuner
• Advanced effect routing and full adjustability up to 7 parameters deep; Up to 4 FX at once; Up to 8 FX at once with optional FBV MkII foot controller
• MIDI Input and Output/Thru for seamless integration into MIDI switching systems
• Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume; Manual Mode; 128 user presets
• Two output modes via balanced XLR output: Performance Mode and Studio Mode; Tuned three-quarter closed-back cabinet
• Full set of ins and outs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.