Shure P9T-G7 PSM900 Transmitter - Band G7, 506-542MHz
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421A and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4” and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
- 1/8” headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.