Shure PA421A Four Port PSM Antenna Combiner, 470-952 MHz
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
Shure PA421A Antenna Combiners are complementary accessories for Shure PSM Personal Monitor systems.
When multiple systems are required for monitoring environments, the PA421A combiners quietly and efficiently optimize RF management for up to four PSM transmitters when racked in a central location, while also reducing rack clutter.
PA421A combiners ship with UA802 Coaxial Cable.
PA421A combiners replace PA421SWB Antenna Combiners.
- Combines up to four PSM transmitters to a single antenna set
- Improved RF networking
- Reduce rack clutter
- Quieter fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise
- Temperature-sensitive fan power for significant reductions in ambient unit heat
- 4 Input LED Signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- 4 DC Power LED Signals (green when active; off when inactive; red when active but interrupted/shorted)
- Active-channel amplifier power for additional reductions in ambient unit heat
- 1 Channel engaged = 1 power amplifier active
- Updated from PA421SWB, in which all power amplifiers were active in a block, regardless of how many of the 4 channels were active
- Passive (non-powered) antenna combining
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.