Shure PGXD2/SM58 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter w/SM58
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
PGX Digital adds the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the famed PGX line of Shure wireless products. Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state of the art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
The Shure PGXD2 Handheld SM58 Transmitter is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone, tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction under extreme conditions. Pair this with the PGXD4 Digital Receiver for a solid digital wireless system that will give great clarity and performance.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range captures every detail
- Rock-Solid Wireless Reliability
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation - free from TV signal interference
- Simple Setup and Operation
- Scan and Sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- One system works anywhere
- Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction
- Extremely durable design to handle even the harshest conditions
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.