Shure ULXD2/KSM9-G50 Wireless Handheld Transmitter
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
Shure ULXD/KSM9-G50 Features:
- 30 Hz–20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response ismicrophone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges, including the legendary SM58®
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission isneeded
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range forany input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours ofbattery life, precision metering in hours and minutes with 5 segment batteryfuel gauge, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 DualDocking Charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.