Shure ULXD4D-G50 Dual Digital Wireless Receiver G50 (470-534 Mhz)
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The Shure ULXD4D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver offers two channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability and efficiency, and advanced setup features in a single rack unit. Rugged, yet lightweight and compact, the all-metal chassis houses two independent receivers, each with its own audio and RF meters, gain control, and receiver outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing.
With RF cascade and two Ethernet ports, units easily can share RF signal and be networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment. For networked audio applications, Dante™ digital networking allows multiple channels of audio to be transmitted and received over a single Ethernet cable. When more compatible frequencies over shorter distances, High Density mode can be enabled to dramatically increase the number of available open frequencies.
With the suite of features and benefits Shure's ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems offer, the ULXD4D is miles ahead of any other dual digital receiver in its class, and brings an untapped level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Shure ULXD4D Features:
- Two receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes both audio channels to each XLR receiver output
- Dante™ digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Wireless Workbench® 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- AMX/Crestron® control
- AXT600 Axient® Spectrum Manager compatible
- Yamaha® device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- XLR connectors with switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable 1/2 wave antennas
- Weight: 7.4 lbs (3.36 kg) without antennas
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.