Shure ULXD4Q-H50 Digital Wireless 4-channel Quad receiver H50 (534-598Mhz)
Orders starting $50 can qualify for free ground shipping.
Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics.
Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states.
Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lb. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No standard delivery on weekends. Expedited/air shipping requires additional fees.
60-Day Return PolicyIt is our highest priority that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you can return your order to the shop for a full refund (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, you should feel at ease about returning the item if it's just not "the one". So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just contact us via email email@example.com or by phone, toll-free: (844)34-frets (844)343-7387.
The ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver from Shure features 4 wireless channels with independent gain control, LED meters, and XLR outputs. It is tuned to Shure's H50 band and operates between 534 to 598 MHz. The ULXD4Q is capable of handling 24-bit/48 kHz audio and can provide AES-256-bit encryption to assure your wireless signal is kept secure.
The dual Ethernet ports allow multiple units to share RF signal as well as be networked together and controlled via Shure's Wireless Workbench 6 Software. The Ethernet ports also provide compatibility with the Dante digital networking system. Each of the four channels can provide up to 60 dB of adjustable gain. The dual antennas are capable of digital predictive switching diversity to reduce interference and signal dropouts. The unit can be rack mounted with the included rack hardware.
- Four receivers in a 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- Audio summing routes two or more audio channels to combinations of receiver outputs. Use each channel's gain adjustment to reach the desired mix
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- Wireless Workbench 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- AMX/Crestron control
- Compatible with the AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable 1/2 wave antennas
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.